Join Our Team
COC is always looking for motivated and compassionate individuals to join our staff, and we welcome the applications of all who are interested in a rewarding employment opportunity.
Please click on positions below for a complete job description.
Medical Coordinator - Plymouth
To apply please click here.
- Valid driver’s license
- No more than two moving violations within the past three years
- Pre-employment drug screening
- High school diploma or GED
- Verification of Social Security Card
- Three professional references
- Three personal references
Preferences will be given to applicants who have completed Detroit-Wayne Mental Health Authority training.