Community Enrichment Services
Are you interested in pursuing more support services for your loved one with a developmental disability, but not ready for residential services yet?
Community Enrichment Services (CES)
- Leisure activities
- Productive volunteer activities
- Supported employment
- Social/Relationship building activities
- Utilization of Community resources
- Education for families regarding publicly funded programs and services
- Transportation services (embedded along with staffing hours to travel to/from activities)
How to get started:
- Contact Andrea Bey at our main office to make an intake appointment
- Participate in a Person Centered Plan (PCP) meeting to identify preferences, interests and support services needed
- Work with CES to build your desired, personal schedule of activities within your home and in the community
- Work with CES to access funding for staffing and transportation through your MCPN
- Work with CES to identify staff to begin helping your loved one with achieving personal goals and enjoying favorite activities.